Refreshed Version. Advance in Technology. With a New Interface & Feel.
American Psychological Association focuses on helping researchers to find the most relevant psychology-related content with greater ease and precision using APA PsycNET®. The system upgrade has been officially released last month on July 17.
APA PsycNET continues to offer:
- Your personal My List, My PsycNET®, alerts, and saved searches;
- Thesaurus or Term Finder;
- Cited References search;
- An unchanged search algorithm;
- The same records and full-text, with regular weekly updates
The improvements include responsive web design, enhanced functionality and a powerful technology upgrade.
In addition, related content links now appear in search results, broadening relevant discovery. An enhanced browse function provides journal snapshots for PsycARTICLES® users on the table of contents page, listing the most cited and downloaded articles, along with other aggregated frequency data.
Citations can now be added to “MyList” directly from browse results, and a new export to APA Style CENTRAL® — the award-winning APA online scholarly writing solution — helps integrate content for users of both platforms.
Plus, PsycTESTS® users can now take advantage of a test lookup feature, as well as options to browse non-commercial and commercial tests.
“APA PsycNET enables the discovery of psychological science across many disciplines, and enhancing the usability, functionality and technology of our platform is vital in supporting the important work of our research community,” said APA Executive Publisher Jasper Simons. “It is in keeping with APA’s mission to advance the creation, communication and application of psychological knowledge.”
APA PsycNET facilitates the discovery and delivery of premium behavioral and social science abstracts, journal articles, book chapters, videos and other relevant content, benefiting researchers, students, educators and librarians. This unique platform, developed and engineered by APA, creates an intuitive, feature-rich environment that showcases the integration of the “Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms®” so users can quickly find the most relevant research content from among:
- Over 4 million abstracts of peer-reviewed literature.
- APA-published scholarly and professional full-text journal articles and book chapters.
- Full-text reference works, including the APA Handbooks of Psychology® Series.
- Hundreds of unscripted psychotherapy videos featuring renowned therapists.
- Items associated with psychological tests, scales and other measurement tools.
- Hard-to-find conference papers, patient materials, brochures, and other gray literature.
For More Information or Trial, Please Drop us an Email by Visiting Our Contact Page.